maximum memory supported by minix neo u1

if I remember correctly its 256GB. But I will still google and confirm though.

Thanks for the input. Now my next question. Why should I put a memory card if I have an ext hdd 1TB connected to minix?

The OS goes to memory card, you cannot/should not install OS on external drive.

The OS goes to memory card, you cannot/should not install OS on external drive.
No sam. I think you are mixing up the issue. I am taking about expandable memory that is external mmc card which goes into sd card slot. That is purely for storing data like songs and videos. It had nothing to do with os.

^^ sorry I thought we were talking about Raspberry Pi, I scrolled up and realized this is media player we talking about .... and yes for a media player, card will simply act as another storage device .......

Trip to valley has caused a different effect on you sam. I have not found any difference in playing full hd movie with 5.1 audio from hdd in terms of lag. So I guess memory card may not be required.

Trip to valley has caused a different effect on you sam. I have not found any difference in playing full hd movie with 5.1 audio from hdd in terms of lag. So I guess memory card may not be required.

Naaa nothing like that ...lol, I am answering so many threads and PMs of my fellow members at a time hence the outcome..... ......and Yep I have never used a memory card in any of my media players. Its always NAS or external HDD/Pen Drive.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back