Microsoft unveils third generation consol XBOX One

akasmarty2003

hers is the good news for gamers Microsoft Xbox One launched: All the features you need to know - Firstpost

Tech specifications: The gaming console has 8GB RAM, a Blu-ray drive, :p and a 500GB onboard hard drive, HDMI in and out. It comes with an 8-core CPU and GPU SoC (system on a chip) and the SoC has been crafted by AMD. The console supports 802.11n Wi-Fi as well as USB 3.0 connectivity.

Sony confirmed they will be launching PS4 in India this year itself. Considering Xbox One is loosing market to Sony in every major market(including US and UK), Microsoft should come out in India this year itself to at least tap emerging markets where people are still new to consoles.

Also, I felt here consumers would not be that informed about weaker specifications (compared to PS4) and worldwide rage on Xbox restrictions and therefore Mucrosoft could actually gain on Sony in India!

However still, price might remain a concern as it is currently full US$100 constlier than PS4 which matters a lot for Indian market. Interesting battle ahead :)

Some interesting articles circling around the web on these two next gen consoles :
http://www.cinemablend.com/games/PS4-Pre-Orders-Make-It-2013-Best-Selling-Console-Amazon-So-Far-57145.html
http://www.nowgamer.com/news/1963407/ps4_smashes_xbox_one_in_amazon_customer_poll.html

Last edited:
man.. considering the specs these console guys give, makes me feel ripped off while buying a pc or laptop

I would consider myself both a hardcore console gamer and an ardent MS fan.

I will however NOT be buying an xBox this time around, not atleast it's been cracked, out of protest against MS's high handed ways in handling the xBox One. Will however be buying a PS4 on launch date.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back