Million rupee THX Ultra2 Certified dedicated home cinema

Hey Bharath,
I will be purchasing the T3 7.2 version. Have already got a price quote from the htstore. Hope it preforms well. I have a 35x17 room with a Marantz 7008 receiver.
Any advice?

Varun

Nice to know many are now interested in Crystal Acoustics and are even considering for dedicated setups. T3 7.2 is indeed a wonderful package, but never had a chance to experience how it sounds with Marantz receivers. 7008 is a beefy receiver and it should handle the T3's really well. However, as many suggested here why not consider a THX certified ONKYO TX-NR929. The challenge here would be getting an audition together.

Well about the Onkyo receivers, until there is proper ventilation around it no issues at all. And hopefully the air conditioning (inside the dedicated room) should keep it cool.

All the best!

Is anyone talking here about Atmos? Why not go for atmos, a few of the receivers like Marantz SR7009 supports Atmos, and from the reviews, it looks like it is worth it... I did demo this at ProFX in Phoneix mall in Bangalore and the demo content was awesome!

-S

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back