Music system

Pandu Rajan

Dear Forum friends

Many years back I came across a Philips India music system which had a record player at the top with a analog tuner and cassete player. I am unable to recollect the model no. Can anybody help.

Regards
P.Rajan

Philips 1331?
s-l1600.jpg

Dear Mr. Bhaskar

You are absolutely correct. It is a power house with a record player at the top. Below the record player is the analogue tuner and then a single cassette player and then the amplifier.

Regards
P.Rajan

Dear Mr. Bhaskar

You are absolutely correct. It is a power house with a record player at the top. Below the record player is the analogue tuner and then a single cassette player and then the amplifier.

Regards
P.Rajan
Hello
Sir
I am a Philips fanatic :D and I have many Philips made rigs. From my childhood I began to love Philips. As a matter of fact we had a Philips valve set back in 70's which was bought in 60's. But even now I can remember it's nice sound. However so far I can remember Samsung and Metablitz had this type of power house and those were available in early 90's. Sonodyne urenus was also like Philips power house and it had an audiotechnica cartidge. It's sound was simply superb.
Regards

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back