MusicCast WXA-50 setup not working

Juuso

I am trying to setup my musiccast app to include my Yamaha wifi-speaker and WXA-50. With both devices I can get to the part where I connect with MusicCastSetup wifi, but it quickly lets mw know there is no internet connection. I just reset my router and everything is working otherwise perfectly. What to do?. I have had bot devices for almost three years and have had them working before.

Did you manage to resolve this? I've got WXC-50 which has worked fine for the last 3 years or so, suddenly it's stopped connecting to my network and I can no longer use any of its networking features, nor connect to it using the Musicast app... I've been thru the regular setup about 50 times now but every time I get to the last connection stage 2/2 it times out and I get "connection failed 20315" message or similar. I've tried resetting my router, etc, to no avail. It's driving me nuts. Worse still, my wife is giving me grief because my system won't work for her....

Hi there - wondering if either of you had luck rectifying the wxc-50 error code. I'm struggling with the same thing at the moment. Had a new wifi network installed at home and haven't been able to get the wxc-50 to work ever since. Our other devices, both wx-021 speakers have been set up just fine with the new wifi, but we can't seem to figure out the larger wxc-50 receiver. We've reset factory settings and all - same error code 10315 pops up at the very last step. It appears my phone/device jumps from the musiccast network during pairing back to my home network which drops the network sharing step - this 103/203 code means the 2 pairing devices are on separate networks, which would be the case if my phone is spontaneously jumping from the musiccast network to home network without reason. This is starting to drive us nuts!

Try connecting the receiver (wxa-50) with an internet cable directly to the router.

In this situation, the receiver should open in the application as a “room” and be ready for broadcast.

Now try to do the setup process again to make the receiver work on Wi-Fi. It should end successfully with out this error code. Then unplug the internet cable and move the receiver to its place.

Good luck!

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back