My Audio Room

This is my Audio room , very simple
Yamaha Avant Rx820, Moon I1 , Cambridge CXC Transport. Arcam DAC, Dyna Audio Excite 38, Mac Mini ,

Hi abhijit15 I am living in Cuddalore (Next to Pondicherry) and you're welcome

My system as follow:
1st Speaker Horn- "TAA 300" - Made In Thailand drivers Scanspeak, 2nd speakers "Line magnetic LM-755i" field coli full range speaker, "CEC - TL-1" CD Transport, "Camelot Arthur" DAC - DC volt, Horn drive by "Dared DV-845" Power Mono Block & LM 755i drive by "Dared DV-300B", Preamp "Dared DL-2000, "Bryston - BDP1" DSD player, DAC "Antilope - Zodiac Gold", Analog System "Kenwood L-07D Reference Turntable", 1st Tone arm cartridge "Benz Micro Glider" & 2nd Tone arm "Fidelity Research FR-64" with cartridge "Sumiko EVO iii", Phono Amp "Opera-Consonance Refernce R40" Speaker cable "Kimber Kable Monocle XL", Interconnect "Audioquest SKY", others "Meridian G08" CD. Still I have another system Hedlund Horn speakers ext.......
Room Acoustic Panels - GIK Acoustic - From UK

Thanks Rajkumar

Last edited:
It's great to see Dared Audio gear! They have some exquisite looking amps.

Some time back I was in touch with Byju Chacko of Analog Audio who was working with Dared to bring their gear into India. I must get in touch with Byju and find out how Dared has been doing in the Indian market.

It's great to see Dared Audio gear! They have some exquisite looking amps.

Some time back I was in touch with Byju Chacko of Analog Audio who was working with Dared to bring their gear into India. I must get in touch with Byju and find out how Dared has been doing in the Indian market.

Hi you're correct Dared Audio gear something special, recently I have compare between Dared DV-845 & Cary Audio CAD 805 Anniversary Edition, also Dared DV-845 and KR Audio Kronzilla SXi Mk.II Integrated Amp, Can't compare sound with Dared. Thanks Rajkumar

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back