My cable gallery

kaushik

This thread is somehow like the show off your cables ..

I am sure the good cable do make difference (to the pics of your system ) because they look good :D

before i start let other FMs post pics ...........

No snaps as of now but my ic's are chord crimson(my favourite),audioquest ruby and bandridge profigold! All budget stuff but decent enough for the moolah spent!
Oops are we talking about speaker cables!got confused for ic's

Last edited:
This thread is somehow like the show off your cables ..

I am sure the good cable do make difference (to the pics of your system ) because they look good :D

before i start let other FMs post pics ...........

You are not the believer of voodoo and art cables:p:p Then why do you want the cable photos for showcase..

I think you should be put in front bench for an "Cable Meet " if happened:D

Last edited:
Bogdan Audio Goldy IC

- Silver Coated Copper Solid Core x 3
- Hyperlitz Configuration
- Eichmann Bullet terminations with 24k Direct gold plating on Tellurium copper without nickel plating
- Extremely low capacitance

iBvmh.jpg

Last edited:
Cable can be DIY .. there no need of $$$ cable

are these guys are looting ???:p:cool: Why the audiophile community is watching and keeping mum ??? Believe something is inside which cannot be explained..

NEW Transparent Audio Reference XL MM2 RCA Interconnect 1 Meter pair MSPR $5050 | eBay

MIT Oracle MA-X Digital Interconnect Cable - 1m RCA | eBay

Van Den Hul MOUNTAIN 3T Interconnects 1m RCA | eBay

Cardas Audio Clear 1 Meter RCA Interconnects | eBay

Wondering what kind of sound will come out from these, will the singers will come in front and sing for us and go inside for $42,500 or $52,500:eek:hyeah:

High end loadspeakers | High end speakers | Professional loadspeakers by Kaiser Acoustics

Last edited:
No snaps as of now but my ic's are chord crimson(my favourite),audioquest ruby and bandridge profigold! All budget stuff but decent enough for the moolah spent!
Oops are we talking about speaker cables!got confused for ic's
If snaps are good who does not like to see speaker cables;) .

Shrini,
We will have nice snaps from the pure silver coated OFC, cables left Estonia (lovely country ) ........
our postal dept will play some kabaddi and give us in a few days :eek:

corElement,
The tiny buddy is a DIY item , get the teflon tube, silver etc it will be 60min job

Back