My NAD T785 receiver is back in working order - Great Service from Lakozy Delhi

cybervinay

Thanks to Ashish of Lakozy Delhi, my NAD T785 AVR has been repaired and working perfectly again. Few months back the output section was blown (most likely by short on the speakers). I took it to Lakozy and he was very helpful and mentioned he will get the parts from NAD even though my receiver was not purchased thru him and was out of warranty.

Technician failed to repair using parts replacement and only option was to get the replacement modules from NAD. It was a lengthy process to get the replacement parts from NAD. After getting the parts after 2+ months the repair was completed and my AVR is back in perfect working condition.

I have also got the Audessey Pro calibration done this weekeend and result in Equalization on the sound in my room are easily noticable. Its much balanced now. As advised by Ashish I would be replacing my front channels.

Overall I am very pleased with the sound from NAD T785 and would encourage people with budget in this range to must audition the NAD AVRs. More than welcome to listen to my theatre also.

Thanks again to Ashish for wonderful service. Keep it up.

--Vinay Arora

Thanks to Ashish of Lakozy Delhi, my NAD T785 AVR has been repaired and working perfectly again. Few months back the output section was blown (most likely by short on the speakers). I took it to Lakozy and he was very helpful and mentioned he will get the parts from NAD even though my receiver was not purchased thru him and was out of warranty.

Technician failed to repair using parts replacement and only option was to get the replacement modules from NAD. It was a lengthy process to get the replacement parts from NAD. After getting the parts after 2+ months the repair was completed and my AVR is back in perfect working condition.

I have also got the Audessey Pro calibration done this weekeend and result in Equalization on the sound in my room are easily noticable. Its much balanced now. As advised by Ashish I would be replacing my front channels.

Overall I am very pleased with the sound from NAD T785 and would encourage people with budget in this range to must audition the NAD AVRs. More than welcome to listen to my theatre also.

Thanks again to Ashish for wonderful service. Keep it up.

--Vinay Arora

congrats vinay! I remember how sad you were when the amp stopped working!

Congrats Vinay, called Ashish last week regarding a technical query on a NAD 1020a pre. He mentioned that your receiver is now up and running. With NAD products and others in the Lakozy product portfoliio, we can feel safe knowing that we have good support:).

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back