My New ES9023 DAC

rdio

Check out my new super compact DAC based on ES9023 chip working in asynchronous mode. The DAC can take both spdif and usb input and also can take I2S signal from external sources like TE7022 usb module available on ebay. The DAC works on 5V power supply. It also works pretty well on four rechargeable batteries and power consumption is very low. The sound quality is very good.

007.jpg

Front.jpg

Back.jpg

Can you post some specifications and measurements. The USB interface looks like the burr brown chip 2707 which cant directly do a 24/96. So we are supposed to add the TE module from ebay. What is the price of this DAC. The cabinet looks like the one used by a previous forum member SOUNDCITI.

Last edited:
Thinking of getting a Tenor TE8802 usb module which works in asynchronous usb transfer mode at 192khz/24bit might be a good match for this one. Can tap the 3.3v power supply from the same board for the TE8802 from the existing usb ps section. This is going to make some fireworks. Will post update of those asap.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back