Nad c320bee service chennai

cooltoad

Friends, my nad c320bee has not been working for some time. The power light doesnt turn to green and the inputs are not working. I suspect something happended due to low voltage supply.
KIndly let me know of any service guy in Chennai, I'll be grateful

Thanks to Mr Murali, got my amp serviced by Mr Sayeed promptly Thanks to both of them

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Murali sir
I met mr.saeed and got my amp serviced just yday. he replaced the faulty capacitors and now my amp is playing clean sound. thank u so much, not just for the amp,but also for introducing a fine gentleman like mr. saeed. we had a nice time talkin about music systems.
i was about to buy an AV reciever, didnt hope of gettin my amp repaired. he spoke highly of u, sayin there's nothin u cant get done, even "puli paal" (tiger's milk)"! just thought i'd let u kno. once again thank u so much.

Hi fsf,

Glad that your amp has been restored. That comment makes me laugh, imagine me milking a tiger :lol:

N.Murali

Hi Mural /Cooltoad,

Can you give me the contact details of Mr Sayeed? I want to get my NAD 3020 amp repaired. Thanks in advance! :)

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back