NAD Masters M66 - Just what the doctor ordered for next level 2 channel playback with subs

Yelamanchili manohar

I had a hard time deciding where to post this. Does almost everything except drive the speakers.

4 subs + main speaker outputs with Dirac bass management is the icing on the cake. Dirac live is also there for those who want full range audio correction.
Another component which integrates a HDMI e-Arc for living room use with a TV. If one is not stuck on having a surround setup in the living room, this will do a splendid job replacing a AVR, with a half decent poweramp thrown into the mix.

As a integrated streamer with the best user app out there + Room correction / subwoofer integration +Dac+ TV usage + Analogue preamp, this is just what the doctor ordered for ever shrinking living rooms for quality music and movie playback.

I do have my biases and apprehensions using it in a pure 2 channel music setup due to the ADC step involved, however whenever my AVR fails, this will definitely be a contendor for replacement in the living room. The price is higher than I can digest though :eek:, and will wait for the reviews.

I had a hard time deciding where to post this. Does almost everything except drive the speakers.

4 subs + main speaker outputs with Dirac bass management is the icing on the cake. Dirac live is also there for those who want full range audio correction.
Another component which integrates a HDMI e-Arc for living room use with a TV. If one is not stuck on having a surround setup in the living room, this will do a splendid job replacing a AVR, with a half decent poweramp thrown into the mix.

As a integrated streamer with the best user app out there + Room correction / subwoofer integration +Dac+ TV usage + Analogue preamp, this is just what the doctor ordered for ever shrinking living rooms for quality music and movie playback.

I do have my biases and apprehensions using it in a pure 2 channel music setup due to the ADC step involved, however whenever my AVR fails, this will definitely be a contendor for replacement in the living room. The price is higher than I can digest though :eek:, and will wait for the reviews.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back