NAD Service Center in Bangalore ?

With regards to ARN, mentioned above: I have tried to get a response from ARN (FM Odessey) over the last month and do not get any reply to my messages. I have spent a few Lakhs on equipment from them last year and find this fairly unaccceptable but perhaps par for the course in India? This is not to do with the repair or service of any pieces but to speak to them for advice with regards to selling an extra pair of floor standers (Usher Dancer Mini 2) and an amp (NAD 375BEE) that I have as I brought back my primary audio system, although I do need in to get a full HT system in its place. Perhaps that explains why......

With regards to ARN, mentioned above: I have tried to get a response from ARN (FM Odessey) over the last month and do not get any reply to my messages. I have spent a few Lakhs on equipment from them last year and find this fairly unaccceptable but perhaps par for the course in India? This is not to do with the repair or service of any pieces but to speak to them for advice with regards to selling an extra pair of floor standers (Usher Dancer Mini 2) and an amp (NAD 375BEE) that I have as I brought back my primary audio system, although I do need in to get a full HT system in its place. Perhaps that explains why......

I agree. The problem is most of the service centres (at least who are dealing with AV receivers) do not have enough expertise and knowledge to solve some of the issues. Even most of them are not competent enough to asnswer some of the queries. I think we either need to live with this or do not invest anything on hi-fi :eek:
I can give one example where there was some 100 volts being passed to all metal parts of the AV receiver and the service centre didn't have any clue on why the problem was happening (even after 5 days of inspecting it). Adding more insult, the service centre suggested to connect a ground wire between the metal parts of the receiver to the earth pin on the socket. Such is the state of most of the service centres.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back