Nakamichi 600 Cassette deck Complete Restoration

Hi apkrishnanaik,

Definitely it can be fixed. Probably, it might be a muting circuit or switch problem.
I am from Bengaluru, as you told a seasoned technician (as he claimed) removed a 22 pin switch from it and searching for the similar switch for last 3 years. In that case can you help me out to set it right? In case muting circuit can be restored or replaced, if available in the market.

I am from Bengaluru, as you told a seasoned technician (as he claimed) removed a 22 pin switch from it and searching for the similar switch for last 3 years. In that case can you help me out to set it right? In case muting circuit can be restored or replaced, if available in the market.
I can't understand which 22 pin switch you're looking?. Nak 600 has one rec/play mech switch and six function switches. If you're looking rec/play switch, it's too hard to find one and no need to replace. It can be restored easily. But if any function switches failure (except dolby switch), definitely it will not be affected the output entirely. Please let me know the correct information and if you send the deck with pulled out switch I will be fixed. Hope you understand. FYI (As you know,) one of the best playback deck with finest build quality as a tank.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back