Nakamichi bx-300

90sgfunk

Hi everyone, I have an issue with my Nakamichi bx-300 tape player. It was working perfectly but suddently stop working. When I press play it start but nothing is moving, even the digital counter doesn't work, then if I press stop, it stop for few seconds and then it automatically starts playing and nothing is moving still. I want to fix it but I don't know where or who can do it, I'm located in Melbourne and I'm not sure if here is a place to get it fixed. Please take a look this YouTube video, that's the same issue I have. I would appreciate any help, thanks beforehand.

Kind regards
Jeronimo

Hi everyone, I have an issue with my Nakamichi bx-300 tape player. It was working perfectly but suddently stop working. When I press play it start but nothing is moving, even the digital counter doesn't work, then if I press stop, it stop for few seconds and then it automatically starts playing and nothing is moving still. I want to fix it but I don't know where or who can do it, I'm located in Melbourne and I'm not sure if here is a place to get it fixed. Please take a look this YouTube video, that's the same issue I have. I would appreciate any help, thanks beforehand.
If you live outside India and love your Nak, it's almost compulsory that you become a member of tapeheads.net. Post for help there, you'll get a lot of pointers to professional experts all over the world who can help you maintain your deck. They have threads which just list tape deck experts in different parts of the world. I have a few decks, but I'm in India, and I have found someone (once an expert, now a good friend) who is helping me with my Naks. Otherwise I'd have been totally stuck. For one or two other decks, which came in from abroad, I have had to take the help of people in the Europe, and for these connections tapeheads.net is invaluable.

First check the idler tire. If it is ok the check the control Cam switch. May be it required a realignment.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back