Naming and Shaming Sellers who are cheats

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like one of the two things has happened

1. The seller has got in touch with the OP and has agreed to return the money and has asked the OP not to disclose his/her name
2. The Op has a lot of patience( proven from the 6 months wait to post this incident) so i guess the name may follow 6 months later

I suggest close this thread and open it when either the OP or the so called seller has to something to say.

Else its just frustrating when someone opens a can of worms and wants everybody to feel yucky and sit from afar and watch reactions ( look at the thread and posters/wellwisher/haters ) and hope some resolution magically turns up.

In any case its not fair to the Forum members who probably came here to get info on possible other forum member who could be shady and avoid the same mistake as the OP.

Maybe time for everyone to comment on the sale section thread only

" I am buying from this guy/Girl anyone has bad experiences please comment" use tag like #BUYALERT and those who have subscribed will check the thread will post feedback if any

Could not agree more......best to comment immediately in the classifieds section which would help potential buyers know of any short comings....issues...challenges etc.....ads are not closed immediately and hence gives that window of time to posts comments or feedback.....

HFV is a lovely platform which has brought of all of us ...our experiences together in AV which has benefited many....agree that there would be some who are just there for the moment...after all....all fingers are not the same....it is something to live with.....

Hope the OP posts further details in the appropriate sections and close this....no use snow balling now....hence i posted my suggestions....audition and decide always.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back