Need a TT & also need repairs for the one I have.

Isaac Francis

Hello Friends
I was browsing thru this room and found some very interesting threads and joined in immediately. I am looking for a Turntable and also I need repairs for the one I have (Sony PS-LX70). Need a stylus for the same. Any help would be highly appreciated.
Cheers
Isaac

My heartiest welcome that you joined this forum. Here we have the most pickled seasoned forum members, who are more than willing to help you with this regards. As FM member @ Kuruvila sugeested, you could try that option. Bad to worse if you have any friend abroad you could give them the model no, an they would procure it for you, for sure without customs. EBAY and Amazon, you could try to place an order, but whether custom duty will be charged or free, is uncertain. It all depend on the whim and fancy of the valuer (custom appraiser) I was lucky on two ocassion, but every day is not Sunday, as the saying goes.

My heartiest welcome that you joined this forum. Here we have the most pickled seasoned forum members, who are more than willing to help you with this regards. As FM member @ Kuruvila sugeested, you could try that option. Bad to worse if you have any friend abroad you could give them the model no, an they would procure it for you, for sure without customs. EBAY and Amazon, you could try to place an order, but whether custom duty will be charged or free, is uncertain. It all depend on the whim and fancy of the valuer (custom appraiser) I was lucky on two ocassion, but every day is not Sunday, as the saying goes.
Thank you Antonio for your great inputs.

Check out needle doctor for all TT requirements
If you live in Mumbai you can try Pandurang Mob: 9619816225 at Charni Road
Rgds

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back