Need advice. Looking something for Master Bedroom

pushkarajd

Hi All,

I am looking something to setup in my Master Bedroom. Looking for a stereo setup, but if I can make it a little future proof, theat would be great. With minimal cables and small form factor I was looking at a soundbar. Had looked at Bose Soundbar 500, but it is way out of my budget, and the reviews have been not that great.

I already have Marantz and Q-acoustics in my living room, and was looking HEOS, but the Denon Heos is also out of my budget. My max budget is around 30k with 10% margin at the most.

Can the experts here suggest a good setup. Also would prefer to go with a new setup, if possible, unless someone is selling a something that is purchased very recently (like a few months) and is in absolutely mint condition.

From connectivity part, bluetooth/wifi is must. USB with Hi-Res playback is nice to have.

And oh, it would be around 80% music and 20% movies.

Thanks.

Last edited:
For speakers , you can look At Cambridge Audio Minx 12 - diminutive in size, about the size of a big Rubik's cube.
Add any Class D amp +/- Wifi/BT.

Just terrific sound quality.

Or if you want a single shot solution - JBL Control 1 Pro

For speakers , you can look At Cambridge Audio Minx 12 - diminutive in size, about the size of a big Rubik's cube.
Add any Class D amp +/- Wifi/BT.

Just terrific sound quality.

Or if you want a single shot solution - JBL Control 1 Pro

Thanks. Any suggestions on "Add any Class D amp +/- Wifi/BT."

Something like this :

https://www.amazon.in/Wireless-Blue...=electronics&sprefix=class+d+a,aps,276&sr=1-7 or

Something like this :

https://www.amazon.in/Wireless-Bluetooth-Power-Amplifier-System/dp/B00MO672YA/ref=sr_1_7?crid=2IY4BH25R3I9P&dchild=1&keywords=class+d+amplifier&qid=1590058860&rnid=3576079031&s=electronics&sprefix=class+d+a,aps,276&sr=1-7 or

Thanks a lot for all the above info. I will check them out.

...I am looking something to setup in my Master Bedroom. Looking for a stereo setup...With minimal cables and small form factor I was looking at a soundbar... My max budget is around 30k with 10% margin at the most... From connectivity part, bluetooth/wifi is must...it would be around 80% music and 20% movies.

You have already received many suggestions. Not to confuse you further, but perhaps you could take a look at the soundbar mentioned here.
Alternatively, these might be considered if you could provide your own speaker pair. Not sure about their local availability (or pricing) though.

You have already received many suggestions. Not to confuse you further, but perhaps you could take a look at the soundbar mentioned here.
Alternatively, these might be considered if you could provide your own speaker pair. Not sure about their local availability (or pricing) though.

Thanks. My personal inclination is towards a 5.1 ch entry level receiver and the Pioneer HTP-076 which you mentioned fits the bill perfectly, but frankly I am gonna get a lot of bashing from wifey if I add more AVRs and speakers and that too in the bedroom ;) and with 5.1 ch comes wiring as well. Ff I tell that to wifey, I will go straight out of the door! :) I personally also want to avoid wiring as much as possible, especially since it is in bedroom. But will definitely check out the Q-acoustics M4.

But thanks anyways for both of these recommendations!

Apart from above options,
If there is a possibility of getting from US or Europe then 'sonos beam' soundbar will be awesome.
Else you can aslo check out active speakers like swans m200

Apart from above options,
If there is a possibility of getting from US or Europe then 'sonos beam' soundbar will be awesome.
Else you can aslo check out active speakers like swans m200

Considering the current COVID-19 situation, I do not have anyone traveling to or from US or UK in the near future (atleast 6 months down the line). :(

Will check out Swans M200. Thanks.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back