Need advice on buying my first hifi system

Hope you have connected the Wiim to the Marantz using digital optical.

The DAC in the Marantz should be better than in the Wiim.
Yes I connected optical out of Wiim pro to optical in of marantz pm6007 using the toslink cable that came in Wiim pro box. I hope this uses the pm6007 dac instaed of that of Wiim pro.

Yes I connected optical out of Wiim pro to optical in of marantz pm6007 using the toslink cable that came in Wiim pro box. I hope this uses the pm6007 dac instaed of that of Wiim pro.
Is the optical cable that came with wiim pro a good quality one? I use the cable that came with my wiim mini. Doesn't look great. Was wondering if a better cable improves the audio quality.

Is the optical cable that came with wiim pro a good quality one? I use the cable that came with my wiim mini. Doesn't look great. Was wondering if a better cable improves the audio quality.
No clue as I don't have any experience with cables. Not sue either if any other cable would make any significant difference to sound.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back