Need Budget Interconnects for Topping TP20 & Cambridge audio S30

vigneshprabhu

Hi,

I have recently bought a topping tp 20 and i am planning to pair it with Cambridge audio s30 (will buy it in next few days).

I need a matching speaker cable (probably with fixed banana plugs) about 4 feet for each speaker and a input cable for source. For now source is going to my iphone and my laptop so it would need 2 RCA to stereo. In sometime will buy a suitable DAC (probably HiFimeDIY Sabre U2 Async).

I don't want to over spend on the cable neither do i want to under spend.

For source cable i see this MX 3.5MM Stereo Male to 2 RCA

Speaker wires i have no clue what to buy.

Is MX good enough for this setup ? Is there some thing else you can suggest ? One of my friend is coming back from US in about next 2 weeks so something from amazon is also OK with me.

Consider DAC cables for speakers. They are very good and VFM. Available in hifimart.com. For RCA cables you can also look for Belkin, Bandridge etc.

DAC speaker cables and DAC interconnects. good for the price i have a pair of em.

else MX speaker cable with Belkin/Bandridge/Profigold interconnects.

Would there be a problem if i use 14 AWG wires for a less power amp like TP20. Should i be using thinner wires like 16 or 18 AWG wire for this setup ?

If you are 'Desperado' , there is Mr Lokesh in Vivek Nagar who sells DAC products - both IC/Spk cables. He runs 'STAR AUDIO VIDEO SOLUTIO'
There is an exclusive MX Store in SP Road (by lane actually). Ask for the famouse Samosa Wala in SP Road. The MX store is bang ooposite. I saw 14AWG and 16AWG Speakers cables there. Rs 95 and Rs 50 per meter. You can find Bandridge / Belkin RCA at Golcha Computer on SP Road who sells other Pro Audio stuff. I picked up Belkin RCA and Toshlink from a shop called 'Mega IT Store' near Koramangla Sony World' crossing.

Hi Vignesh,

where did you got the Cambridge Audio S30s in Bangalore? I am too looking for the same. So, could you please share the place and price of the S30s.

Hi Vignesh,

where did you got the Cambridge Audio S30s in Bangalore? I am too looking for the same. So, could you please share the place and price of the S30s.

I had ordered them from technoguru.in There was about 4 of them a month back but now they are out of stock. I paid 11,500 for them. Just check with them if they are getting any new stock.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back