Need centre ,front ,surround speaker set for Yamaha

rahulmr

Hi everyone ,
I am new to this forum and I was searching all over for a set of centre,surround speakers for my Yamaha receiver rxv 365. I am already having Sony sub woofer with me ,which is the saw-2500 .
I got the receiver and sub woofer from us two yrs back , but could not get the speakers .I had been using some local assembled set of centre , front and surround speakers till now .

Now that I feel that it's high time to changes these speakers as they don't perform well .i had been going through many online websites where I can find some good speaker set for my receiver, but I failed .

No where I could find any such bookshelf speakers , I could see many in amazon but they can't be shipped india .

I tried to order from a site shopyourworld ,but it seems that it's taking time. I need to cancel that order .i ordered Sony ssb1000 book shelf speakers and Polk cs1'centre .

Now that I am having a good Blu ray movies and I need some speaker set desperately .

Can someone help me in getting some bookshelf speakers that suits my receiver , it's a100x5 watts system with 6 or 8 ohms impedance expected .

I am looking for Sony , Yamaha or polk speakers ...or any 5 speaker set which can perform well.. I can order it online or I can get it from chennai ,Cochin or Coimbatore .. But I am not sure about any shops or online sites .

My budget for the 5 speakers would be 12to 15 k..can someone help me providing me some details of any such shops or websites ?

I don't have any plans to change my receiver and subwoofer as I had made a lot struggle to get it to india from us :sad:

Please someone help me in getting some speakers ...

Thanks in advance

Welcome to HFV.If your budget is very tight,you can go for Yamaha speakers which can be good for movies.Else Q acoustic are good match & so the Energy sub, sat.

You can consider Yamaha floor standers NS8390 and Yamaha NS P-60 center and surround set. These will be in the range of approx. INR 22000 (13000 + 9000), but sound quality is very good. You can have these auditioned in Hypercity.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back