Need guidance with Home Theater set-up

OM_2K19

Hi,

I am looking for setting up a home theater, room size (12X10), mostly for watching Amazon/Netflix movies with 5.1 surround sound. I am very new to this and baffled after going through all the online forums. My budget is around 50K, and I am considering Yamaha YHT-3072IN, at least on paper, it looks impressive. I currently have JBL SB250 and expecting a similar kind of quality. Please advise.

Last edited:
I would suggest avoiding the YHT. Better 5.1 at your budget,
1. Marantz NR 1508 receiver
2. Mission m cube speaker system

Mission M-CUBE+SE 5.1 SURROUND SOUND 5.1 Speaker SYSTEM

Still I would advice starting with a the AVR and a pair of bookshelves and build the rest over time as budget permits, so that upgrade bug doesn't bite anytime soon.

I am looking for setting up a home theater, room size (12X10), mostly for watching Amazon/Netflix movies with 5.1 surround sound. I am very new to this and baffled after going through all the online forums. My budget is around 50K,

Any 5.1 AVR with (or) without blue-tooth whoever offers you a good deal..

As your room size is small, speakers mounted to wall would be easier..

For speakers, you may consider Taga Harmony TAV 806 BS for mains / surrounds + a matched center, approx for 25K..

Taga TAV 5.0 speaker package with floor standers would be the easiest choice in your budget.. But it has FS.. If FS placment isn't a concern in your room, than that would be a better fit..

You may add a subwoofer later, to complete the 5.1..

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back