need help in buying Best A/V receiver(5.1 or 7.1)

ironman13

hey guys.firstly, i am sorry if my question is too long.i want you guys to take time in reading it...i have my dad's old pioneer cs-205 two Loud-speaker system and a sony home theater system(6000 w PMPO) with 4 speakers ..both the systems produce good sound..so in total i have six speakers..now i just want to use only the speakers and combine them to make a 5.1 speaker system(for a 5.1 receiver or for a 7.1)..i need advice in what amp and receiver to buy for the speakers..plz analyze the details i have provided abt the speaker specs in the attachments..

here are my requirements and questions:
1)is it possible to add these speakers to a a/v receiver..
2)i need quality sound for music and awesome video quality for my full HD LCD tv..from up-scaling component/composite videos or sd videos to HD and processing latest audio codec such as DTS master HD,dolby true HD..you name it, with little or no issues..and suitable to connect the speakers i mentioned..
3)is the a/v receiver like Onkyo have built in amp so i can connect the speakers directly or should i purchase an amp along with the a/v receiver for the six speakers..
4)does the a/v receivers come along with speakers..
5)with component/composite video inputs for local set top box

plz suggest a a/v receiver (5.1 or 7.1)that is power packed with features in a budget of 20k -35k also that suits my speakers specs

given the speaker specs of my sony and pioneer in attached file..
plz guys try and help solve my problem..

Attachments

• Speakers.txt
    1.4 KB · Views: 2
  • sony.jpg
    sony.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 37
  • pioneer.jpg
    pioneer.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 40
Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back