Need help ref denon AVR1509?????

kaushikhere

Hi Guys,
i needed help in finalising price for a denon avr1509(graye market).Has anyone come across an denon 1509 in recent times in the market.if some one can give me an estimate how much can be paid for this AVR that would be very much helpfull.

reg
Kaushik

Hi Guys,
i needed help in finalising price for a denon avr1509(graye market).Has anyone come across an denon 1509 in recent times in the market.if some one can give me an estimate how much can be paid for this AVR that would be very much helpfull.

reg
Kaushik

I am in Bangalore. And recently I came across a person who can give that to you at 14.5k with 6 months warranty. I am not sure of the price though. So requesting other AV Gurus to make comment on the price.

Thanks.

today i had a look on the futurebazaar website. they are quoted onkyo tx-sr307 for 15k with bill and company warranty. so i don't know if paying 14K for denon 1509 is worth it for grey market. AV gurus pls advice on the price for denon.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back