Need help to find a shop for audition in chennai?

jice505

Hi all,

I decided to buy the HTIB. Before buying it , i need to do some audition to find the right thing for my taste.

Help me out guy to find a place to audition in chennai?

1.Yahama YHT-296
2. Denon 1312XP
3. Onkyo 3400

Let me know the price in chennai if possible.

Regards,
Karthik

Hi all,

I decided to buy the HTIB. Before buying it , i need to do some audition to find the right thing for my taste.

Help me out guy to find a place to audition in chennai?

1.Yahama YHT-296
2. Denon 1312XP
3. Onkyo 3400

Let me know the price in chennai if possible.

Regards,
Karthik

For Onkyo you can visit Onkyo showroom on Kasturi Road, Denon at Profx opp to TVS and Yamaha at Yamaha company showroom near Nelson Manickam Rd. or Torvin near Ritchie St.

Regds

i am looking for the same thing too!

let me know if anyone replies man :)
Some one has posted some stores in chennai.. More over i had visited Reliance digital in Anna salai few times. They are having Yamaha YHT-196, and pioneer.. If your going for audition let me know. i ll also join

For Onkyo you can visit Onkyo showroom on Kasturi Road, Denon at Profx opp to TVS and Yamaha at Yamaha company showroom near Nelson Manickam Rd. or Torvin near Ritchie St.

Regds
Thanks a lot shailenderb .. Let me know the prices if possible

Hey guys. even i was about to start this thread. For onkyo demo u can hit T nagar viveks. And for audition im also willing to join. Plz ping me wen u r moving.

Some one has posted some stores in chennai.. More over i had visited Reliance digital in Anna salai few times. They are having Yamaha YHT-196, and pioneer.. If your going for audition let me know. i ll also join
ok chill , lets go this week .

lets go see the Onkyo , Pioneer and the Yamaha
they might give us a good deal too if we make a group purchase ! if your in , just send me a email to [email protected] , so that we can talk abt it

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back