Need help with knowing the difference between two LG oled tvs

mahajp

Hi All,

Could you please guide me on the pros/cons of selecting either of these two OLED tvs from LG. The first one is cheaper and seems to have similar specs, not sure why such big difference in the price of the two

And

Hi All,

Could you please guide me on the pros/cons of selecting either of these two OLED tvs from LG. The first one is cheaper and seems to have similar specs, not sure why such big difference in the price of the two

And

the CX was launched in 2020 and C3 is the current gen. The difference would be much better visible when viewed side by side.

It's C3X not CX. I believe that X is store/shop specific variant with some different colour like gray instead of black IIRC.

It's C3X not CX. I believe that X is store/shop specific variant with some different colour like gray instead of black IIRC.
The CX model number was launched in 2020 and had two variants the PUA and PTA then came the c1 in 2021 followed by the C2 and C3. The C1 had had two variants the XTZ and PTZ, C2 had two variants called PSC and XSC marking the color of the back panel. The C3 also has two variants the PSA and XSA.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back