need help with my WDTV live

rocknrolla

Hi,
I downloaded an .ISO DVD from the torrents and I tried playing it using my WDTV Live. It din't show me the menu, it directly started playing the movie.

Also there were some issues while forwarding/back-warding the movie, sometimes it skips very far away and sometimes after forwarding/back-warding it again starts from where I started forwarding/back-warding the movie (If I want to fast-forward the song while watching a movie). What seems to be the problem?

And I have a .DTS file and my WDTV couldn't recognize the file. But when I play .mkv file with DTS sound using WDTV, my receiver shows that it is playing DTS sound.

I haven't updated my wdtv live, its fresh out of the box. Will updating fix these issues?

Thank you,
rocknrolla.

Hi,
I downloaded an .ISO DVD from the torrents and I tried playing it using my WDTV Live. It din't show me the menu, it directly started playing the movie.

Also there were some issues while forwarding/back-warding the movie, sometimes it skips very far away and sometimes after forwarding/back-warding it again starts from where I started forwarding/back-warding the movie (If I want to fast-forward the song while watching a movie). What seems to be the problem?

And I have a .DTS file and my WDTV couldn't recognize the file. But when I play .mkv file with DTS sound using WDTV, my receiver shows that it is playing DTS sound.

I haven't updated my wdtv live, its fresh out of the box. Will updating fix these issues?

Thank you,
rocknrolla.

Update your firmware to Release 1.04.17 (12/30/10).

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back