Need suggestions for a stand alone Network streamer with airplay support

headcase

Hi hifivisioners,

I am looking to buy a stand alone Network streamer with airplay capability. Not super high end. But a good one.

Any suggestions are welcome.

If the Set up would be a NAD Pre+Power amp

Hi hifivisioners,

I am looking to buy a stand alone Network streamer with airplay capability. Not super high end. But a good one.

Any suggestions are welcome.

If the Set up would be a NAD Pre+Power amp
Allo Digione Signature is an inexpensive solution that fits the bill perfectly. It is hot swappable with a number of OS'es that support airplay. And it sounds great! Better SQ than streaming through my PC or AVR-Marantz SR6013.

T
Allo Digione Signature is an inexpensive solution that fits the bill perfectly. It is hot swappable with a number of OS'es that support airplay. And it sounds great! Better SQ than streaming through my PC or AVR-Marantz SR6013.
Thanks for the suggestion. I'll check it out.
Since you have a marantz SR6013, y would u use a streamer when u hv airplay built in & heos. U could play apple music lossless directly from ur AVR or any other services like Amazon music or Spotify. (Provided u hv an iPhone or iPad)

T

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll check it out.
Since you have a marantz SR6013, y would u use a streamer when u hv airplay built in & heos. U could play apple music lossless directly from ur AVR or any other services like Amazon music or Spotify. (Provided u hv an iPhone or iPad)
I wasn't aware that Apple music could be streamed directly from Marantz AVRs! Last i checked (admittedly a while ago), it was restricted to Airplay 2.

I can stream Spotify directly from the AVR and it sounds quite decent but streaming from the Allo Digione sounds better, especially when coupled with a half decent DAC and amp.

I wasn't aware that Apple music could be streamed directly from Marantz AVRs! Last i checked (admittedly a while ago), it was restricted to Airplay 2.

I can stream Spotify directly from the AVR and it sounds quite decent but streaming from the Allo Digione sounds better, especially when coupled with a half decent DAC and amp.
Yes this is one vgood thing apple has recently done willingly or unwillingly and supports 24/48 khz over airplay wireless. If u connect lightening to USB ull get 24/192 khz.
Really worth a try n do let me know.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back