Need suggestions from below list. TV hunt started

Rajeev-23

My budget is 1.75 /- please suggest me the best option from below list
1. 65 inch LG oled tv (B2/C2)
2. 55 in oled + Samsung w930b soundbar
3. 65 inch qled (x90k) + Samsung w930b soundbar
This is for my new home. Viewing distance 7 feet. Thanks

If the room doesn't have direct sunlight then I would suggest option 1, either of B2 or C2, both are fine.

7 feet distance will provide immersive viewing experience with a 65" TV.

For rooms with direct sunlight go for x90k.
Not sure why you've put Soundbars too with the TV options since subject indicates hunt for "TV".

If the room doesn't have direct sunlight then I would suggest option 1, either of B2 or C2, both are fine.

7 feet distance will provide immersive viewing experience with a 65" TV.

For rooms with direct sunlight go for x90k.
Not sure why you've put Soundbars too with the TV options since subject indicates hunt for "TV".
Nowadays TV completes with Soundbar or HT. That’s my confusion also , with the limited budget get the best TV or TV + soundbar?

Nowadays TV completes with Soundbar or HT. That’s my confusion also , with the limited budget get the best TV or TV + soundbar?
Better TV should be the first priority IMHO. You can add soundbar/HT setup later as per your liking.
TV is something you don't change too often. Sound system on the other hand might get swapped frequently.

At least that's how I did it, currently own a 65 B2, and Edifier R1855DB for the time being. I'll upgrade sound system later.

Better TV should be the first priority IMHO. You can add soundbar/HT setup later as per your liking.
TV is something you don't change too often. Sound system on the other hand might get swapped frequently.

At least that's how I did it, currently own a 65 B2, and Edifier R1855DB for the time being. I'll upgrade sound system later.
How much you paid for B2?

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back