New here! Looking for some great offers and recommendations on the 65” variants of LG C2 and G2 models (or the Sony A80k) + Sony HT-S500 1000W.

Sam369

Hello all!

I’m new here and glad to have stumbled upon this forum. Never knew it existed until now.

I’m looking for a 65 inch oled and have short-listed the below-
Sony A80k- For better upscaling, marginally better speakers and surface acoustic thing (Twas impressive to me, even if it’s mostly mktg gimmick) and the Sony brand.
I’m getting initial quotes of around 2.3L (exclu 12.5k CB) for Sony which can be pressed even further.

LG C2- For better PQ and brighter than Sony on side by side comparison, cheapest out of the 3.
Got initial prices of 1.8L excluding 14k CB. Can possibly get quotes for 1.7-1.75L

LG G2- Brighter than the C2 (based on online reviews), and potentially longer life. Also, the 60W sound helps even though I’d be going with a Sony S500 1000W sound bar immediately or in a few months. Plus, it looks great as a wall mount and I’ll be mounting mine, whichever it is.
Got initial prices of 2.1L excluding 14k CB.

My req-
Mostly movies and OTT content 2-3 hrs a day in the evenings or night. Room would be moderately lit during such occasions. I have a 16ftx13ft hall and the tv and seating would be on both ends of the room’s length. It would be wall hung, but that should necessarily not require G2 as I can purchase wall brackets for a modest amount, imo.
Love gaming but have been too busy with work, so casual gaming at best (not a priority at all). Looking to use it for a good 5 years and would also like to explore the 2 yr extended warranty feature.

Alongside, I’d also like to buy a decent 5.1 channel home theatre with wired rear speakers under 40k and I’ve shortlisted the Sony HT S500. However, it may not be the apt choice and I’d would like to know any better options within the price. If not, I can wait for some months and plan on something premium and a true HT experience. I also don’t think there are any steals on home theatres at the moment.

Please do share your feedback and recommendations on the above. I’m also down for group purchases if the vendor can deliver to Indore.

Thanks!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back