New here,Want to Buy 32inch TV

ivarun

Hello all,
This is Varun here from Pune.I was just doing some research on TV that I am planning to buy when i came to know about this forum.
Awesome forum this is !
So,Please help me in buying Full HD TV and affordable soundbar !
Actually i wanted a home theater but the wiring would be a mess so I decided to go with soundbar,let me know if any other option is available !
LCD/LED/Plasma help me in buying the best i can within the budget given below-
TV Budget-35K-40K
Soundbar budget-10K-15K
Thank you !

I came across an LG TV model 32LV3500, for around 37k if I remember right. Best of all its LED and has good specs.

Or you could pick up a good 32" LCD TV for under 30k (one of many models) and spend around 24k on the Onkyo HTS 3400. Although its a 5.1, you could setup all 5 speakers in the front, or use just 3 speakers and not connect the rears if you are reluctant to run the wires through the room. It should give you a much better sound quality than any soundbar out there. And will all come within your max budget of 55k.

Last edited:
You get very good deals on e bay from the grey market if you are willing to take the risk.
Recently bought a SONY BRAVIA KDL-32CX520 LCD TV at Rs24.6 K + Wall mount 0.7 K

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back