Nozer

Hello my fellow Audiophiles,
My name is Nozer Mistry and I thank the administrators for accepting me as the member of this group. I have basic simple equipment as I like to listen and enjoy the music rather than the equipment. I am fond of western classical and instrumental music. Looking forward to reading interesting topics on music and equipment. Cheers Nozer

Welcome..this is nothing called basic equipment. if you have a system and you are enjoying music in its entirety then you have the right system :)

Hello my fellow Audiophiles,
My name is Nozer Mistry and I thank the administrators for accepting me as the member of this group. I have basic simple equipment as I like to listen and enjoy the music rather than the equipment. I am fond of western classical and instrumental music. Looking forward to reading interesting topics on music and equipment. Cheers Nozer

Hi Nozer,
Welcome to the forum. If you are happy with your system then that's all that matters.
Many times more happiness is derived from keeping things simple and straight.

Welcome..this is nothing called basic equipment. if you have a system and you are enjoying music in its entirety then you have the right system :)
Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Nozer.
Welcome to the forum. During my college days I was having a walkman with a bunch of cassettes having selected songs recorded. I was very happy and I used to listen for long long hours. Now my audio set up is lying idle as I dont have such scope now. Those days are gone. Living now in those memories. Please dont let go good times less enjoyable.
Thanks.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back