New sub forum

stereorules

I generally browse different sites for a variety of information ...In that process, I come across links which are very informative ..I'm sure there are other members here who have such information which they would have gathered over a period of time and which they would like to share with fellow members... Can we consider a sub forum where such knowledge sharing links / articles can be posted so that at least for all audio related information, we know where to look for first ..

For eg, I have downloaded an article on dynamic range of currently mastered CDs ..The article is very informative and can help one understand about hifi in general ..I just wanted to post the link here but when I went to the site, the link was removed...Fortunately for me, I have downloaded the entire page..

So coming back, can we think of a sub forum where we can post such things ?

Sorry..Just saw the guides and articles sub forum in community section..My mistake...btw, this post did not show up in my new posts ???

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back