Newcomer to the world of audio and video

TCHeN

Hey guys,

This is a lovely place to be in, I have been soaking up and reading for the past 2 hours and I get the idea that I have only just begun.

I am working in the USA for the past couple of years and will be making a trip to India over the holidays at the end of the year. I wanted to gift my parents a couple of wireless speakers for them to stream and play music on. That search led me to this wonderful forum.

Just wanted to say hi to all the fine folks here.

Welcome TCHeN. If simplicity and just listening is the purpose then you can opt for Bluetooth speakers. Tiny, handy and functional. Logitech roar 2 can be a good option.

Welcome to the forum. Depending on budget, check the best option with easy of use since it is for your parents :)

Hi

Welcome to HFV...hope you have a wonderful experience in sharing ideas and best practices related to Audio / Video and I am sure you will definitely find a direction to any issues or challenges you face.....all the best....happy browsing.....

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back