Next level!

aeroash

Ever wondered why you couldn't feel the vocalist breathing on your face whilst singing? It was because of 'Bottle Neck Distortion'. Thanks to the 22years of research.
It's a small price to pay, if not for the added VAT.

Ever wondered why you couldn't feel the vocalist breathing on your face whilst singing? It was because of 'Bottle Neck Distortion'. Thanks to the 22years of research.
It's a small price to pay, if not for the added VAT.

OMG Quantum Science!!! I have the same problem. But I have so many fuses in the path. Fuse on the electric pole from which the power comes to the building, Fuse in the main distribution board. Fuse in the Power strip, fuse in the Plug of the IEC cable that goes inside the preamp and the amp and fuse inside the preamp and the amp. By the time electricity reaches the amp, travelling through a minimum of 7 fuses, the singer totally loses breath.

Too bad I can't buy it. The custom duty totally kills the super deal of free shipping

Last edited:
... 'm trying. .... no . ....a confusion.

It say they have "Warranty: 12 Months"

so, after 12 months , it may not "... reduce the negative effects of what QSA describe as 'bottlenecking'" ?
or
will they replace endlessly for 12 months in case the fuse, blows up ? - do I have to pay shipping / taxes
or
the fuse will never blow up for at-least 12 months?
...and replace my equipment if it gets damaged ?

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back