Norge and Dali dealer/seller in KOLKATA.

Subha15011976

Hi,

Is there a Norge and Dali Dealer/seller in Kolkata? Can HFV friends from Kolkata help me out? I want to buy a combo of Norge fosfet 2000 amp. + Dali concept1 BS spk. Can I listen to them anywhere in Kolkata?

Thanks & regards,
Subha.

Hi,
I have 4 months old Norge Ref 2000. I am Ok to sell it off as I am Upgrading my system. If any one Interested pls do PM me.

@samratsarkar: I'd be interested in buying the Norge, how do we make it happen? Since you are in Kolkata it can happen easily I hope.

AFAIK there is neither Dali nor Norge dealer in Kolkata. :)

Yes there is DALI Speaker dealer in Kolkata. It is SKS Traders (just opposite of Paddapukur), 52A, Sarat Bose Road, Minto Park, Mob: 9831163529, Ph.033-65296315, 033 24864064

I have visited SKS 3-4 times in the last couple of months and each time I found them closed. I visited during normal working hours for an audition, but was surprised to see them closed each time. Does anyone know if they are renovating or something?

I visited them last month, but was unable to have any demo as they said that they will be setting up the avr and speakers soon.

The demo room looked slightly unorganised but not sure if they have already shifted or planning to.

I was passing by the shop around 5PM on the day of viswakarma puja and I found it closed, but may be that is due to puja.

Hi Subha

Well dunno about wht has happened to SKS traders recently but I myself had auditioned Dali Zensor 1 bookshelf speakers in June 2013. I went there on a Sunday .You can give a try

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back