Onkyo 608 Price?

rejeeb

Has anoybody bought Onkyo 608 recently in Blore? Please share the price and shop/showroom name.

Thx

Last time(Nov-2010) when I went to Onkyo Chennai, the sales guy quoted around 40k, Which is dealer price..

Perhaps, I'll talk to him tomorrow and get you the current market price in chennai.

Cheers

In Singapore it costs about SGP$ 690 inclusive of 7% GST. Since you're eligible to get that 7% refunded if you're a non-resident, it comes to around SGP$ 642. Which works out to about INR 22.5k. Talk about value for money :)
Things are so overpriced here :(

I got SR608 from the US in last month for $379 all incl. close to Rs 17k plus ~3k for a step-down X'mer. if it's 10-15% higher here, get it locally, else try to arrange from abroad.

Spoke to Onkyo sales guy this afternoon to confirm the current market price for 608. He said, the current market price for Onkyo 608 is 48k and I can get you for 42k(dealer price) I did not press for a deal though..Might get a final deal between 40k~42K

Cheers

In Singapore it costs about SGP$ 690 inclusive of 7% GST. Since you're eligible to get that 7% refunded if you're a non-resident, it comes to around SGP$ 642. Which works out to about INR 22.5k. Talk about value for money :)
Things are so overpriced here :(

Can you please specify where exactly in Singapore is it been sold for this amount.

Can you PM me the details.
Thanks for the great help

Is there any online web site to sell 608 as i saw ebay but there location of seller is usa o might required a step down tranformer

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back