Onkyo HT-S5300 negetive reviews on amazon

venom

Hey guys,

I know the Onkyo 3300 and 5300 are very popular on this forum. And there are many people who actually own it.. so can u give me your opinions on the negetive reviews on amazon??

Lot of people on Amazon.com are complaining about stuff like HDMI drop-outs, Switching of the surrounds (i.e. Left sound going to right speakers and right sounds going to left speakers.). And this is documented by Onkyo.

Do the users of the 5300 face these problems? Should i go in for this system?

Because, if i buy a 50k system i don't want to have to take it to the service centre for prefereably at least a year and a half!

In onkyo s3300 if u refer its user manual there are two model northamerican and asian model so problem might be with northamerican model .We will be getting asian model so i hope there is no problem present in it

HDMI switching is a common problem with chipset that is used in mid-range Onkyo receivers and HTIB systems. They might include a workaround in newer firmwares, but that has not been confirmed yet.

I am having onkyo 706 which I bought from a forum member he used it for a year and half and I am using it for 4 months ,i dont see any issues like that ...

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back