Onkyo TX-NR626 Check SP Wire

jaykumar_2001

My Onkyo TX-NR626 is kind of dead, switching on the unit, I get "Check SP Wire" on the display it shuts down.

I have removed all speaker cable, HDMI input/output, checked for any wire fragment on the terminals etc, nothing no change.

Any pointers? Anyone got the issue fixed by sending the unit to Service Center? Cost?

My Onkyo TX-NR626 is kind of dead, switching on the unit, I get "Check SP Wire" on the display it shuts down.

I have removed all speaker cable, HDMI input/output, checked for any wire fragment on the terminals etc, nothing no change.

Any pointers? Anyone got the issue fixed by sending the unit to Service Center? Cost?
Before you decide to go the service center way, here are things which you could try:

1. remove power, wait for 10-15 minutes, power on bare AVR with no A/V, speaker cables plugged in
  2. is the AVR overheating, is it in a good ventilated space ?
  3. if no go, do a factory reset
  4. if Factory reset does not help, then probably think about service center.

Thanks,
Rajiv

Before you decide to go the service center way, here are things which you could try:

1. remove power, wait for 10-15 minutes, power on bare AVR with no A/V, speaker cables plugged in
  2. is the AVR overheating, is it in a good ventilated space ?
  3. if no go, do a factory reset
  4. if Factory reset does not help, then probably think about service center.

Thanks,
Rajiv
Does the speaker logo in display lights up on turning on?

Can you explain what speakers you connected?

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back