Oppo udp203

itexpertak

Hi, i have UDP-203 BD player. It’s mother board has some issue. Where can i get a new motherboard or get the defective one repaired

Hi, i have UDP-203 BD player. It’s mother board has some issue. Where can i get a new motherboard or get the defective one repaired
Oh man. Thats a very good player. Is it fully dead or partially working? In India you will not find parts. Look on Ebay or aliexpress.

MaSh

Oppo was last sold officially in 2017-2018. After that given there is lack of tech support if needed, many were selling it and moving to other brands like Panasonic or Pioneer or Sony given tech support is available.

Nowadays not many want to have a player as part of their setup as almost everything is online. As for me I do have a OPPO BDP 103 which I hardly use but occasionally play some CDs or use the USB to watch some content rarely once / twice in a month just to keep it running.

Thanks MaSh. I have searched but no success. I would be indebted if anyone can search and forward the link.

Oh man. Thats a very good player. Is it fully dead or partially working? In India you will not find parts. Look on Ebay or aliexpress.

MaSh
There is no signal out and neither it’s display is on, though the tray ejects and closes some times

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks MaSh. I have searched but no success. I would be indebted if anyone can search and forward the link.

There is no signal out and neither it’s display is on, though the tray ejects and closes some times
Yup, finding the whole player itself is tough, leave alone finding parts for it.

MaSh.

You can try with [email protected]. they're really helpful.
Earlier I enquired for my bdp 95 player. It was for a laser pickup and they were ready to send it (from US). I just dropped the idea because it was coasting some 10k there but the shipping and customs duty will be huge.
If you are ready to pay some serious amount of money its possible.

See this thread

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back