Own a Flat Screen Television. Which brand?

What brand of Flat Screen Television do you own?

• Total voters

Denon

Hello Friends,

Just hoping to get an idea of the brands 'owned' by the forum members here.

Please vote for the brand that you own, not that you like or would like to buy.

If you own more than one brand, you can vote multiples.

Thank you very much

Last edited:
Have preferred Panasonic in Flat screens. Currently have a L42E30D model - using for past 5 years. Had to replace an A-board a few months back, but service was very good. Cost me close to 8K. Colors are real and not saturated - excellent panel.

I seriously hope you aren't serious and there was some healthy sarcasm in that statement.

It was not a sarcasm. My sister/brother in law owns one. I have watched it many times. It's not UHD or a curved screen TV. Panorama's parent company Neosa has been in the business for more than 40 years. This is a company which takes care of service of the products of the leading multinational brands in Kolkata. Panorama /Neosa imports quality components and assemble TVs and other electronic gadgets in their own facility.
https://www.zaubacorp.com/company/PANORAMA-ELECTRONICS-PVT-LTD/U92132WB1985PTC038424

Besides, Sony, Samsung, LG, Panasonic, there are more things in heaven and Earth.
For more info search 'Neosa' on Google

Last edited:
For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back