Pana X30 vs LG PT350 vs Sammy D450

ashj

I've been reading lots of reviews about Plasma TVs on this forum and others since last 15 days. I've to buy a 42/43 incher in next few weeks and that's why I had been researching a lot.
After going thru all the reviews, I was almost convinced that Pana 42X30D is what I should be buying. What with all the great reviews and connectivity options?
However, after having a demo at 2 different locations, I just could not make myself like its PQ. Almost every other TV out there (Plasma/LCD/LED) was looking better. I even tried tweaking the PQ settings but still...
I had almost decided to switch to LED when I saw LG 42PT350 and boy, I was in love with Plasma all over again. Awesome PQ from all angles, great design and super slim for a Plasma TV.
I had seen Sammy 43D450 a few months back and I remember it to be almost same as LG 42PT350. Now, I'm confused as to which TV should I go for? Should I try Pana at one more location - after all so many readers and buyers cannot be wrong? Or should I go with what I see with my eyes and pick either LG or Sammy?

+ve and -ve of LG/Sammy
* Great looks, Awesome PQ
* Fewer connectivity options

+ve and -ve of Pana
* Great connectivity options, positive reviews
* Just could not make my self like its PQ

I hope to get lots of suggestions from you guys to help me decide.

Regards,
Ashj

Back