Paradigm Studio 7 - required user feed back on the same !!!

Semaphore

Paradigm Monitor 7 - required user feed back on the same !!!

Greetings Everyone,

Auditioned Paradigm Monitor 7 yesterday and was pleasently surprised by their open & detailed sound stage. Going in Delhi for around 35K.

But the pair that i had auditioned was with three drivers & the Paradigm website is detailing Monitor 7 as a 4-driver speaker. (Guess they must have updated their models.)

Please inform if anyone has analysed or critically listened to the new models ?

Thanks

Last edited:
Paradigm is a good brand. If you liked the sound, you should just go for it. After all it is your ears that you have to live with, right?

Cheers

I like their studio series.

If you are looking at the monitor series, look at speakers with lesser drivers. At these kind of price points you will have integration problems with multiple driver speakers.

I would suggest you go with the studio 20 bookshelf model if you value quality.

@venkatcr.... Absolutely right mate....i do love the sound of the Paradigm...& yesterday I even auditioned the 4-Driver current model.....to be honest, it blew away speakers costing twice as much in a jiffy.....my mind is SET !!!!

@square_wave.....I realize your concerns....but after listening to the quattro driver rig in Paradigm.....believe me.....it sounded absolutely coherent & focused....& i just love the filling sound of floor standing towers ! thanks for the feedback..:)

Last edited:
Re: Paradigm Monitor 7 - required user feed back on the same !!!

I briefly listened to the model 7s couple of years ago at an audio store and found that it was a very good match for HT and some music types (rock, jazz, pop and some western classical). If I am not mistaken these were released in 2005 or so.

The bass is very adequate (they have rear ports so you should give them some room 2-3 ft during placement)

Also I have generally found that Paradigms (similar to PSB) come out best with good amplification (ext. amplifier definitely helps).

If you are placing this for HT then you should also consider a sub for the right LFE responses.

Greetings Everyone,

Auditioned Paradigm Monitor 7 yesterday and was pleasently surprised by their open & detailed sound stage. Going in Delhi for around 35K.

But the pair that i had auditioned was with three drivers & the Paradigm website is detailing Monitor 7 as a 4-driver speaker. (Guess they must have updated their models.)

Please inform if anyone has analysed or critically listened to the new models ?

Thanks

@kapilg....Gemini has stocks of OLD generation Paradigm Speaker.

@avidyarthy...I auditioned the new Monitor 7 speakers at Trinity Sound & Vision, in Rajori Garden.

Thanks, Semaphore .....

Could you check whether they stock the following there:

- Atom Monitor
- Mini Monitor

and their prices...... thanks

@avidyarthy.....nopes......Atom & Mini are available only against order.

Monitor 7 price - Rs.35,000.00 incl.
Titan Monitor price - Rs.25,000.00 incl.

Last edited:
Back