Phase coherent crossover network - Pass Labs

I had tried phase coherent 4th order active L-R filters in the past. While being very good, sounded "clean" and "clinical" - may not be to everyone's taste.

Listeners usually like some boom bass and bright highs as they are used to that. Once a phase coherent speakers are heard they will be hooked to it imo.

Hari Sir,
Does anyone in Bangalore have speakers (TL and/or PC) you have designed?
Curious to hear them; my exposure has only been commercial speakers until now.

Edit:
To add to the above, I have a soundbars that has Atlantic Technology H-PAS. It produces unbelievable bass for movies.

Tried understanding their white paper, but got lost. May make sense to you.

Thanks,
Raghu

Last edited by a moderator:
To add to the above post, I have a soundbars that has Atlantic Technology H-PAS. It produces unbelievable bass for movies.
Tried understanding their white paper, but got lost. May make sense to you.
Very interesting!!! Thanks!

Does anyone in Bangalore have speakers (TL and/or PC) you have designed?
Curious to hear them; my exposure has only been commercial speakers until now.

No, not in Bangalore city.

Well don't intend to spoil this thread or such,But if you are interested in listening to some serious TL speakers in Bangalore then look no further,For there is a right person and right speakers just as you asked.PM me for further details.

The USP of those are,Unlike others the complete speaker is designed and made locally which includes all the custom made drivers (yes you heard it right,Custom made not ready made bought off the shelf),x-overs,spikes etc.

Listeners usually like some boom bass and bright highs as they are used to that.

Well hari,Am 100% not the person who likes these type of music and Am more of a detailed music type of a guy and have heard boatload of speakers till date concentrating on the musicality of the speakers in terms of vocal presentation,channel separation,instruments tonality etc etc etc.

But from you want to hear,How does one differentiate a phase corrected one from a non phase corrected one ?? What is that one thing or the main characteristic that one has to look for in these phase corrected speakers or phase corrected sound ??

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back