Philips Radiogram- ?

Dennisa

Hello All,

This a Philips Radiogram of the 1970's, Its in a real good condition (see pics).
Can someone help me identify the Model / Make etc.

Thanks,
Dennis

Attachments

• fullv.jpg
    fullv.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 210
  • open.jpg
    open.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 211
  • frn.JPG
    frn.JPG
    21.4 KB · Views: 207
hi , denisa
nice to c ur 1970s radiogram.
dont know model no of it. i too have one.
i have a philps stereo model valve radio . used with garard record changer.
my dad bought it in 1973, when i was born. its still in working condtn.
i had the big wooden casing too.
we have to push the wooden door to open it.
the radio had a sloping glass. with garard rec changer inside.
three butons on radio for radio/phono & tape rec.
changer for 7 records to play one after other.
i c a diff amp inside ur pict . have u discarded the radio./ changer?
byee

This is awesome stuff...very well maintained, we had a similar Philips Radiogram when I was ~5 years old. I will check with my dad if it was the same model. He did mention that it was a record changer, not sure if it was a Garrard though.

Also, could you please share pictures of all the draws etc open. Thanks.

Hi mrunalrane - Yes, amp is different. I would want to know what was the actual package with this model. can you find out?

Santosh - Yes I will post pics of all the compartments. It had 2 full range speakers as well. we had removed them because of termites and now I am not able to find them.. So I bought 2 full range speakers from Philps (rajdeep Electronics) in SP road, Bangalore. I will soon post pics of the driver resortation as well.

aventhu - Pl can you too post pics of your radiogram. I would be delighted to see them.

Hi Dennis I felt little excited seeing those speakers Are they The Cosmic Covox-5000 if so you are very lucky Pls send few closeups without Cadbury chocolate like speaker grills

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back