alcy

110dcuw.jpg

smveqq.jpg

35bbgnb.jpg

Hello hi-fi ! ;)
More pics to follow...soon.

Last edited:
Yes sir, 11L2.

Before posting the pics, would like to thank Kamal sir, Sidharth Trehan, suri, shaizada, arj, corElement, ajay124, argho, iaudio, spirovious, venkatcr, dillihifi, audio_engr, avidyarthy, mridulgoel, audiodelic, ashishkesarwani, rajapraveen80, smedhavi, anm & sud98 for their suggestions & help ! And Danny of course, for being really patient & understanding. I don't think it could've been possible for me to get a good HT setup if not for HFV. ;)

Last edited:
Most welcome dear. I really need to know your fathers words and reaction.
I hope he does feel that the money spent is well worth and do add more pics from a little distance to see the gear.

tks/wishes

Although my dad does feel its a good investment, but he's not willing to pay more for a few additions. I mean, for now we'll have to do away without a good pair of stands. Otherwise, he's really enjoying it. Very much satisfied ! :)

Although my dad does feel its a good investment, but he's not willing to pay more for a few additions. I mean, for now we'll have to do away without a good pair of stands. Otherwise, he's really enjoying it. Very much satisfied ! :)

happy for you.
And Piano Black finish looks pretty classy! And i quite dig the driver's look as well.

wishes

hi alcy, happy for you - AND GLAD FOR YOUR DAD!

but why phoenix? - rising from the ashes of what?:)

regds suri

Hi suri, thanks for the wishes !

Phoenix, because I hope it will re-kindle my love for music which meant so much before. I have a Fender packed in its cover for about an year now and the acoustic ones rot in the store room. I checked yesterday that one of my Audio CDs was missing. In short, its been terrible for around two-three years now. No desire to listen to music, just a random oldie bringing up a smile, and that's it. I haven't "indulged" in a long time. So, this is one of my "materialistic" attempts at changing the scenario. Lets see where I go with this. :)

Hi suri, thanks for the wishes !

Phoenix, because I hope it will re-kindle my love for music which meant so much before. I have a Fender packed in its cover for about an year now and the acoustic ones rot in the store room. I checked yesterday that one of my Audio CDs was missing. In short, its been terrible for around two-three years now. No desire to listen to music, just a random oldie bringing up a smile, and that's it. I haven't "indulged" in a long time. So, this is one of my "materialistic" attempts at changing the scenario. Lets see where I go with this. :)

hey alcy -

hope the good times roll for you from now on -music and time are big healers!

regds

hi alcy, happy for you - AND GLAD FOR YOUR DAD!

but why phoenix? - rising from the ashes of what?:)

regds suri

Suri bhai,
He surely seems to welcome the hifi-bug with a big smile.
So lets give him some food for thought and make the base for the level next ;)

@Alcy ..
Have you heard a Vinyl play ...... ? *grin

congratulations! :clapping: Good to see someone deciding and buying in a short span of time. This must be one of the records of someone coming to this forum and then able to decide in such a short duration, even after so much options provided to confuse you :)

@Sidharth:Sure man! This is one of the best communities I've been a part of !
Cheers. :)

@anm: Haha, all thanks to you folks man ! Cheers. :)

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back