Pioneer N50 repair - BLR

Error 9 on the display at power up and thereafter non responsive. Per the service manual Error 9 is a DSP communications error.

I have it at the latest firmware. Regarding factory reset, I couldn't find the key sequence.
sorry for the long post.. Since am a novice was not sure if i could post any direct link to the source hence i have copied the content found from manualslib website and sharing it here, hope its the correct one and is helpful

6. SERVICE MODE​

6.1 SERVICE MODE

1. Service Mode

When the device is put in the Service Mode, the dedicated menu starts up.

As long as the menu is open, the Service Mode is in operation.

The items implemented by the menu are as follows:

· Check of Versions for MainCPU / SubCPU / DSP

· Check of Model Information (For which is SubCPU in operation, N-30(N-30-K/-S) or N-50(N-50-K/-S)?)

· Check of Network Information

· Update of USB for MainCPU / SubCPU

· Check of the number of protection circuit detections and clear

· Factory Setting

In the Service Mode, the protection circuit detection operates in the same way as during in the normal operation.

2. How to enter the Service Mode

Enter "ESC(A85F)" -> "+10(A81F)" on the service remote controller GGF1381 while the power of the Main Unit is

ON, and the menu for the Service Mode starts up.

∗ If any input from another remote controller is made between "ESC" and "+10", the Service Mode is not entered.

The entry status of the "ESC" key is cleared at the time of Power OFF.

3. How to leave the Service Mode

When the menu is left, the Service Mode exits.

The menu is left by switching of functions, Power OFF or the return key input on the top-end layer of the menu.

4. Menu

The operation of the menu shall be conducted with the cursor keys of the product's remote controller.

Use the Enter key for selection of an item and use the Return key for return of one layer.

Note->the last option under Service menu is factory reset

Rgds

Thanks, but unfortunately the above sequence requires a Pioneer Service Remote GGF1381. Won't work with the normal remote.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back