Pioneer Sub Woofer not Working S RS3SW

Kristy nbn

Dear All,

Pioneer Sub Woofer S RS3SW is not Working presently and i am trying to repair it, the problem am facing, power is not coming to the sub i thought its a blown fuse, but my nearby mechanic opened and confirmed fuse +STK got damaged, hope those parts will be available in the market, I would like to request help from all the members to finding experienced Mechanic in New Bombay/Bombay and if i need to purchase new sub then the same will be available in the market today? if it is not available then instead of S RS3SW which i can use in my RS 33 HT? i like same or more performance. waiting for valuable suggestions from all, the members.

Thanks in Advance
Kristy.

Welcome to the forum Kristy.

Regarding the Sub, there are 2 options. You could try to repair the amp section or add a Power amp from Crown or similar to the Sub driver. if you want to upgrade, then I would request you to go through the numerous Sub Woofer threads on this forum, shortlist the ones you like and then ask the FMs to further drill down.

MaSh

Dear MaSh,

Thanks for the advice, yes i am trying to repair it.
I would like to request suggestions for new Sub without loosing the bass, any possibility for same Sub availability in Mumbai?
If that is not possible then how much i need to spend? hope within 20000 some quality product.
waiting for your suggestions from all the experts.

Thanks
Kristy.

Dear Members,

Can you please suggest Sub woofer for my RS 33 HT, i prefer same bass, any chance for S RS 3 SW in Mumbai?

Thanks in advance
Kristy.

Dear Members,

Can you please suggest Sub woofer for my RS 33 HT, i prefer same bass, any chance for S RS 3 SW in Mumbai?

Thanks in advance
Kristy.
Only if you are lucky enough to get a pre-owned piece. Two years back i tried to get the sms3sw similar in performance the difference being it was sold seperately where as the RS3SW was part of a HT package. I checked with so many pioneer dealers and no one had it. It was discontinued long back and i am not sure you can get a brand new piece. Previously the pioneer official indian site had a section for home theater which is also removed and only car audio and DJ section is available now. If you cant fix your sub I am afraid you may have to look for other models

Dear Love4Sound,

Yes it is almost impossible to find, hope for used one but i am trying to repair it if its not possible i will check new sub from different brand.
And what about you which one you are using now? what is your suggestion instead of SRS3SW?

Dear Love4Sound,

Yes it is almost impossible to find, hope for used one but i am trying to repair it if its not possible i will check new sub from different brand.
And what about you which one you are using now? what is your suggestion instead of SRS3SW?
I am using xtz 10.17 now. Wat ur budget for a new sub?

Fuse and STK got damaged, first i was not able to get the same STK after a week i mange to get one. finally its working and am happy again :)

But by these days i learned so much from the forum, this is very much helpful.

Thanks to all.

Great news indeed.....infact there are a couple of compact subs (used) available on OLX which are good brands and even go much much lower in frequency.....

Dear efernand1 thanks for the support, i dont have much idea about music systems, just i like music, i would like advice from you all upgrdation and up keeping of the music system.

Fuse and STK got damaged, first i was not able to get the same STK after a week i mange to get one. finally its working and am happy again :)

But by these days i learned so much from the forum, this is very much helpful.

Thanks to all.
Glad to know that it is working, if I were you I would get a spare Fuse for future purpose if it isn't too expensive.

Am from Chennai. Can you please guide me the exact address/phone number of the shop selling STK404-140 IC anywhere in India since my pioneer S-MS3SW subwoofer is also under repair

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back