Plan to come to Delhi in first weekend of September

GeorgeO

Gentlemen

Since Titus, Suri and Rallynut have started the ball rolling, I would like to connect up with any like minded "audiophool" on my trip to Delhi, tentatively planned for early Sept. I have a consulting assignment coming up from Monday, Sept 6th for a few days, so I can easily take a flight on Saturday morning instead and spend Sat night with my niece in Gurgaon, and make myself free on most of Sat and Sunday.

I promise not to bring any drugs or chilli powder to disarm anyone willing to host me for an audition.

Any takers?

Cheers

George

Hello George,

Would love to meet you again, and talk about all things DIY.

If you plan listening sessions with other "audiophools", maybe we can meet there. You're most welcome here too.

Regards,
Viren

Hi Viren

Thanks for the kind invite. My plans get firmed up during the course of this week and I will know better by the weekend.

Look forward to meeting you.

George

Plan have changed and instead of Sept 5th, I will be there on Sept 12th. Jitu, in case you have time and would like to meet up, I am free on Saturday Sept 4th, but am not on Sunday.

Good luck with the Delhi meeting..

George

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back