Planning to buy integrated amp + speakers

90k is a good budget.at this price you can buy a Norge pre amp and power amp with norge (wavecor)floor standings speakers and for audio input you can buy a nice dvd player and still have a surplus in ur budget.you can add a phonogram later.BTW norge sounds awesome.
NORGE audiophile components.
225,hammersmith ind. estate.S.T .RD. mahim,mumbai-400016.
m-09821871023
Norge Audio
contact person laxman

[IMG2][/IMG2]
What did you end up buying? And how was your experience?
Planning to buy Dali from this very dealer soon.
Plz share the experience if you can.
Thanks.

Hi, I haven't bought the speakers as of yet. I am planning to do an audition with sid in gurgaon and then again with the marantz stereo amp and not the avr.. if all goes well I should have the zensor 7 and marantz combo soon..:D

90k is a good budget.at this price you can buy a Norge pre amp and power amp with norge (wavecor)floor standings speakers and for audio input you can buy a nice dvd player and still have a surplus in ur budget.you can add a phonogram later.BTW norge sounds awesome.
NORGE audiophile components.
225,hammersmith ind. estate.S.T .RD. mahim,mumbai-400016.
m-09821871023
Norge Audio
contact person laxman

Thanks for your reply, but I don't know where I can audition this combo in delhi, moreover I have heard that Norge is using an old design circuit of some diy kit which is pretty old and outdated... :sad:

for the amp at that budget, you can blindly go with the acoustic portrait 75w integrated. under 40k. Pairs well with most speakers and you wont get anything better than it in that price range. and will leave you with more to spend on the speakers

Back