Please help in troubleshooting Parasound Dac 2000 ultra

kvijay.svg

Hello friends,
I am using Parasound Dac 2000 ultra Dac which have some peculiar problem. When I switch on the Dac, initially the left channel is not working for some interval of time which is not regular interval. Then when I tap on the unit it starts working. some times when I switch on and off the unit the left channel works. Please help me what could be the problem. Any technicians to help me.

Hello friends,
I am using Parasound Dac 2000 ultra Dac which have some peculiar problem. When I switch on the Dac, initially the left channel is not working for some interval of time which is not regular interval. Then when I tap on the unit it starts working. some times when I switch on and off the unit the left channel works. Please help me what could be the problem. Any technicians to help me.
Could be a faulty switch. Do you turn on and off using the power switch on the DAC? Vintage electronics are prone to these problems, so better leave the switches and controls untouched and operate using an external power switch, or surge protector.
If the external switch prevents the problem, we can safely assume that the problem is with the switch.
If the DAC doesn't have a power switch, then its possibly a loose contact like already pointed out.

Hello friends,
Definitely a hardware issue. Have a technician take a look at it.

MaSh

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back